- 1/2 ounce "Minnow Head"-shaped lure with a rear extending "Eagle Claw® needlepoint L3052" six-aught (6/0) hook with "bait keeper"
- Handmade using non-toxic metals (Bi 83 + Sn 50).
Weight: 0.545 oz. / 15.1 g
Length :2.2" / 57 mm
Width : 0.4" / 11 mm
Height : 1.1" / 29 mm
- Can be used in combination with large paddle tail baits
- Baits attach easily and stay on with the barbed "bait keeper"
- Designed to dive quickly downwards, and rest the tip of its nose on the bottom. The downwards-face-first position along the floor makes a realistic presentation when jigged.
- Can be used alone for a smaller presentation.
- Eagle Claw® hooks offer superior strength and corrosion resistance in all water conditions.
This jig is GREAT for:
- Holding LARGE rubber baits
- Fishing from shore, kayaks or docks!
- Ice fishing!
- Rivers or large creeks
- Trolling & jigging!
- Fishing salmon, lake trout, walleye, bass, rockfish, greenling and more!
Warning: the "bait keeper" can split smaller rubber baits. Use with care.
Handcrafted in Canada
1/2 oz Minnow Head