- 1/4 ounce "Minnow Head"-shaped lure with a rear extending "Eagle Claw® needlepoint L3052" four-aught (4/0) hook with "bait keeper"
- Handmade using non-toxic metals (Bi 83 + Sn 50).
Weight: 0.22 oz. 6.2 g
Length : 1.8 " / 47 mm
Width : 0.3" / 8.7 mm
Height : 0.8" / 22 mm
- Can be used in combination with large baits
- Baits attach easily
- Designed to dive quickly downwards, and rest the tip of its nose on the bottom. The downwards-face-first position along the floor makes a realistic presentation when jigged.
- Can be used alone for a smaller presentation.
- Eagle Claw® hooks offer superior strength and corrosion resistance in all water conditions.
This jig is GREAT for:
- Holding LARGE rubber baits
- Fishing from shore, kayaks or docks!
- Ice fishing!
- Rivers or large creeks
- Trolling & jigging!
- Fishing salmon, lake trout, walleye, bass, rockfish, greenling and more!
Warning: the "bait keepers" can split small baits. Use with care.
"Get the lead OUT!"
Handcrafted in Canada
1/4 oz Minnow Head Jig 4/0 hook & bait keeper