- 1/4 ounce "Minnow Head"-shaped lure with a rear extending "Eagle Claw® Needlepoint L3052" 4/0 (four-aught ) hook
- Handmade using non-toxic metals (Bi 83 + Sn 50).
Weight: 0.215 oz. / 6.1 g
Length : 1.8" / 47 mm
Width : 0.3" / 8.7 mm
Height : 0.8" / 22 mm
- Baits attach easily
- Designed to dive quickly downwards, and rest the tip of its nose on the bottom. The downwards-face-first position along the floor makes a realistic presentation when jigged.
- Can be used in combination with small or large baits
- Can be used alone for a smaller presentation.
- Eagle Claw® hooks offer superior strength and corrosion resistance in all water conditions.
This jig is GREAT for:
- holding small rubber worms, grubs, or eggs!
- fishing from shore, kayaks or docks!
- ice fishing!
- rivers or large creeks
- trolling & jigging!
- fishing salmon, lake trout, walleye, bass, rockfish, greenling and more!
"Get the lead OUT!"
Handcrafted in Canada
1/4 oz Minnow Head Jig 4/0 hook