Description: “Try it in place of a spoon or hoochie, and hang on!”
- 5/8 ounce (19 grams) anchovy-shaped fishing jig
- natural metal finish
- no eyes, no colours, no coatings,
- Handmade from non-toxic metal (Bi 83 + Sn 50).
- Wire used for line and hook points is made from stainless steel.
- Weight: 0.675 oz. / 19 g
- Length : 2.8" / 72mm
- Width : 0.2" / 5mm
- Height : 0.4" / 12mm
This jig is GREAT for:
- fishing from shore, kayaks or docks!
- ice fishing!
- deep oceans & lakes
*Please do not try to bend the lure manually. These lures are not designed to bend at normal temperatures.
* please avoid casting at rocks that present above the water.
*Cracked jigs are mostly still usable but can be recycled through our recycle program.
The Anchovy Jig can be trolled on its own, or with down-riggers and flashers. It can be casted and retrieved at high speed, for amazing top and mid-water takes.
The small Anchovy Jig is great for traditional “jigging”:
Drop your lead-free Anchovy Jig straight to the bottom, then lift the rod's tip up a foot or two, then drop suddenly again and again. This creates a fluttering action and mimics a wounded bait fish and that catches the attention of feeding fish, and can also trigger reaction/territorial strikes from several species of aggressive fish.
Enjoy your lead-free lures with respect and stewardship to the water's creatures. Thank you for your support and help to "Get the lead OUT!"
Handcrafted in Canada