- 3/8 ounce "Minnow Head"- shaped lure with a rear extending"Eagle Claw® needlepoint L3052" four-aught (4/0) hook with "bait keeper"
- Handmade using non-toxic metals (Bi 83 + Sn 50)
Weight: 0.345 oz. / 9.4 g
Length : 1.9" / 49 mm
Width : 0.3" / 9.6 mm
Height : 0.9" / 24 mm
- Can be used in combination with large paddle tail baits
- Baits attach easily and stay on with the barbed "bait keeper"
- Designed to dive quickly downwards, and rest the tip of its nose on the bottom. The downwards-face-first position along the floor makes a realistic presentation when jigged.
- Can be used alone for a smaller presentation.
- Eagle Claw® hooks offer superior strength and corrosion resistance in all water conditions.
This jig is GREAT for:
- Holding LARGE rubber baits!
- Fishing from shore, kayaks or docks!
- Ice fishing!
- Rivers or large creeks!
- Trolling & jigging!
- Fishing salmon, lake trout, walleye, bass, rockfish, greenling and more!
*The "bait keeper" can split smaller rubber baits: use with care.
"Get the lead OUT!"
Handcrafted in Canada